Fabulous quality fabric. This mid weight cotton fabric is heavier and harder wearing than quilt weight cotton. The fabric's wider weave has a nice rustic linen look and feel to it. Perfect for harder wearing bag linings and very sweet for the outside of clasp purses. Great for bags, purses, pencil cases, journal covers, aprons or cushions, kitchen blinds, bag dispensers etc.
You'll love these spots; the shades are very 'Japan Craft' / 'Cath Kidston-esque'; the wide weave looks lovely and even the distance between the spots looks fab! These pretty polka dots come in several sophisticated shades (see individual pics for a truer colour match). The shades are 'expensive-looking' and the fabric is easy to sew, pleat, fold and gather.
1. Latte Beige Dot - a lovely milky coffee
2. Sea Foam Dot - a fresh turquoise
4. Lichen Green Dot - a soft natural green
5. Smoke Grey Dot - a posh-looking grown-up grey
6. Chocolate Dot - a milk chocolate brown
7. Warm Lilac Grey Dot - yummy warm Kidston-esque grey
8. French Navy Dot - a brighter, more jolly version of navy
9. Perfect Red Dot - a perfect, not too bright or dark lipstick red
Composition: 100% Mid weight cotton
Sold in: 50cm (19 5/8") increments
Width: 44” (112cm)
Width of Dots: 3/16" (5mm), dots are 6/8" (2cm) apart.
Multiple quantities will be sent as a continuous length, for example, if you enter 1 in the quantity box, you will receive a length of fabric 50cm x 112cm, if you enter:
2 it measures 1M x 112cm;
3 it measures 1.5M x 112cm;
4 it measures 2m x 112cm and so on