Hard copy booklet also includes a web link to the PDF version (so you can reprint at home as many times as you need!) Printed as a 2 sides per page booklet onto copier paper.
Finished size: 18" (W) x 11" (H) (46cm x 28cm)
This 'Boden-esque' looking bag is as practical as it is good looking, it's a roomy, but not unwieldy. It will comfortably hold an unfolded mag/book, a bottle of water, an umbrella, cardigan, camera, snacks and the like, or it would make a fab nappy/diaper bag. There is a very useful and large front pocket, for tube maps, sunglasses, tissues, tickets and such like... See the smart looking piped top edge (or is it?) In the pattern, I've included a neat quick-trick for looky-likey top edge piping. The pattern includes full-sized pattern pieces and loads of helpful colour photos. This is a lovely and fun to make design which will result in you owning a gorgeous and very practical bag that you can proudly show-off! Read more about the Highbrow Hobo here.
Materials (to shop for materials click on links below):
• 20” of 44” wide (75cm of 112cm) exterior fabric and matching thread
• 20” of 44” wide (75cm of 112cm) lining fabric and matching thread
• 0.5 yard of 45” wide (50cm of 115cm) Thermolam Fleece
• 0.5 yard of 45” wide (75cm of 115cm) Medium Iron-On Fusible Interfacing
• 4 x 1.5” (4cm) Flat O-Rings
• 1 x 18mm Magnetic Snap
• Disappearing fabric marker or chalk
Feel free to sew and sell! You are welcome to handmake and sell our designs in your online shop, craft market, Etsy etc. Please credit U-Handbag as the designer in your descriptions.