Finished size: 11” (W) x 10” (H). (28cm x 25.5cm)
Hard copy booklet also includes a web link to the PDF version (so you can reprint at home as many times as you need!) Printed as a 2 sides per page booklet onto copier paper.
This natty looking bag is going to become your best ‘hardworking-errand-busting’ friend. She's roomy enough for your 'busy-lady' essentials, but she's not so big that she'll get in your way. Keep your essentials organized in the 4 pockets on this handy-sized cross body bag and get on with your super-busy day (with both your hands free!) See more pics of the bag HERE.
The Poketto is designed to be secure and organised and that is what she is, but that doesn't mean she can't indulge a pretty side so I have placed a roomy pocket with sweet insert box pleats on the bag front.
Things we love:
Sewing Pattern includes 13 pages of clear step by step instructions with plenty of helpful colour photos and instructionsSee more pics of the bag HERE.
Materials (to shop for materials click on links below)":
• 1/2 yard (50cm) 44” wide Exterior fabric and matching thread
• 1/2 yard (50cm) 44” wide Lining fabric and matching thread
• 1 x Nylon All Purpose Zipper at least 15” (38cm) long end to end
• 1 x Nylon All Purpose Zipper at least 9” (23cm) long end to end
• 1/4” (6mm) Basting Tape (I love this one)
• Disappearing Marker or Chalk
• Sewing Clips and/or Pins
Feel free to sew and sell! You are welcome to handmake and sell our designs in your online shop, craft market, Etsy etc. Please credit U-Handbag as the designer in your descriptions.