Small = 11in (W) x 3 1/2in (D) x 5 1/2 (H). (28cm x 9cm x 14cm).
Large = 12 2/8 (W) x 4 3/8in (D) x 6 in (H). (31cm x 11cm x15cm).Hard copy booklet also includes a web link to the PDF version (so you can reprint at home as many times as you need!) Printed as a 2 sides per page booklet onto copier paper.
This lunch tote pattern is not only very sweet, it's totally practical with its wipe-clean interior (for a fresh tote everyday). The pattern is great value too as you get 2 tote sizes! I hope you love 'em as much as I do. The Yum-yum Lunch Tote pattern in 2 sizes available as an instant PDF download. Sewing Pattern includes 8 pages of clear step by step instructions with 23 helpful colour photos and full-sized pattern pieces for 2 sizes of pouch.
Thing we love:
Materials needed (to shop for materials click on the links)
• 18” x 22” (46cm x 56cm) Exterior fabric and matching thread
• 18” x 22” (46cm x 56cm) Lining fabric and matching thread
• 1 fat quarter clear plastic vinyl
• 1 x strip 1” (2 1/2cm) wide x 37 3/8” (95cm) bias binding and matching thread for tote trim
• 1 x strip 6/8” (2cm) wide x 31 1/2” (80cm) bias binding and matching thread for the drawstring ties
• 1/2 yard Iron-on woven fusible interfacing (not needed if using oilcloth for exterior)
• 1/2 yard Compressed (Thermolam) Fleece
• Bodkin or loop turner for turning
• Disappearing Fabric Marker
Feel free to sew and sell! You are welcome to handmake and sell our designs in your online shop, craft market, Etsy etc. Please credit U-Handbag as the designer in your descriptions.