We sell our interfacing/interlining in 0.5 metres (1/2 yard) increments.
Price per 0.5 metre: £6.95
For example, if you would like 0.5 metre enter 1 in the quantity box. If you would like 2 metres enter 4 in the quantity box.
- 45" (114.5cm) wide.
Pellon® TP971F Fusible Thermolam® Plus is an extra lofty, needled fleece with fusible adhesive on one side. It is great for craft, home decorating, and quilting projects. Fusible Thermolam® Plus will remain lofty after fusing and can be used on fabric, cardboard, or even wood. It feels substantial, but it doesn't add too much bulk. So convenient as you can fuse it to your fabric - removing the need for pinning as it will stay put whilst you sew your projects. Adds a gentle structure to your work whilst retaining drape. It's perfect for frame purses, electronic gadget cases and bag making. As it gives fantastic stitch definition it's also great for quilting and patchwork. Washable and dry cleanable. For a general guide to Interfacing/Interlining click here.
How to use:
- I recommend trimming off the seam allowance plus 1/8in (2mm) from the Fusible Fleece pattern pieces (this makes for smoother seams)
- Thoroughly iron your fabric.
- Determine the adhesive side of the fleece, it's not obvious so I would test on a small scrap.
- Place your fabric right side up onto the fusible fleece adhesive side and iron on a wool setting onto your fabric. Only increase temp if necessary.
Notable features of Fusible Fleece:
- You have the option of using this product as a sew-in by simply not using an iron on it
- Very easy to sew and cut
- High performance adhesive.
- Fully dry cleanable and washable at a gentle 40 degree cycle.
- Perfect for purses, gadget cases, glasses cases (and anything that needs a layer of protection).
- Sewing machine safe.