Finished size: 11in (H) x 10 5/8in (W) (28cm x 27cm)
Can't make your mind? Well, with this bag you don't have to! As this purse frame bag can be worn in 3 ways this design is super-versatile. It easily transforms from a bag into clutch. This is because this purse is cleverly interlined in such as way as to make it nice, soft and padded yet it can be easily and neatly folded (minus any unsightly bunching up). When opened up this bag works great as a day bag and when folded it makes a glam evening bag - now that is versatile!
You can wear it 3 ways:
This pattern will show you how easy it to use sew-in purse frames (no glue needed - hooray!) This is a fun and satisfying purse pattern that will result in you having a gorgeous convertible clutch that you'll be really proud of! Read more and see more pics of this bag HERE.
What you’ll need:
• 1 x 8 1/4” x 3 1/8” (21cm x 8cm) Sew-In Purse Frame & matching embroidery thread & hand sewing needle
• 19.5” x 22” (50cm x 56cm) Exterior fabric and matching thread for upper body (incl. a piece long enough for desired purse strap length)
• 13” x 16” (33cm x 40.5cm) Exterior fabric for lower body
• 13“ x 25“ (33cm x 64cm) Lining fabric and matching thread
• 19.5” x 22” (50cm x 56cm) Medium Iron-On Fusible Interfacing
• 19.5” x 22” (50cm x 56cm) Padded Calico (or similar)
• 2 x 1/2” (0.7cm) D-Rings
• 2 x 1/2” (0.7cm) Trigger Hooks
• Pins or Sewing Clips