We sell our interfacing/interlining in 0.5 metre (1/2 yard) increments.
Price per 0.5 metre: £5.45
For example, if you'd like 0.5 metre enter: 1 in the quantity box. If you'd like 2 metres enter: 4 in the quantity box.
- Multiple amounts will be sent as a continuous length.
Sew-in foam off the roll: 28 3/8" (72cm) wide.
Sew-in foam with a soft fuzzy layer that lightly 'grips' your fabrics. Just what you need to make bags that stand up by themselves. This foam provides fantastic structure and protection to your project, but like foam it is also yielding, so it feels great. It can be used in place of or in addition to other stabilizers. Style-Vil adds shape and body to projects such as computer cases, train-style cases, eyeglass cases, purses, tote bags, cup holders, nappy bags, and more! It is compatible with a wide variety of fabrics.
- Easy to cut and sew - and gives fantastic stitch definition when quilting with it.
- Lasting body, structure and stability
- Superior quality and creases iron out easily (I have tested this myself)
- Machine wash warm on gentle cycle, tumble dry low or dry clean.
How to use:
- My preference is to stitch the foam to the pattern pieces. I start by trimming off the seam allowance plus 1/8in (2mm) from the foam pattern pieces (this makes for smoother seams).
- Stitch the foam to the fabric wrong side 1/8" (3mm) from the foam edge OR you can tack stitch the foam to the pattern pieces OR you can use a basting spray.
- Construct your bag as per your pattern instructions (remove tacking stitches if used).
For a general guide to Interfacing/Interlining click here.
Please note this product will arrive folded - when you are ready to use it, the creases will iron out just fine! :)