Hi, I dispatch on Mondays and Thursdays. Thanks and stay safe. Xx
Hello Crafty Monkies!
Thanks for your interest in my class. Here are the items you will need to make your bags in one handy place.
If you need PU fabric, try my PU fabric it is soooo good for bag making and it is totally beginner (and home sewing machine friendly).
Materials needed for both bag options are as follows:-
· 1m quilt weight fabric for lining
· 1m Vilene Fusible fleece (H640)
· 1m Vilene med weight fusible interfacing (340)
· 1 x 14mm magnetic snap for lining pocket
· 1 x 18mm magnetic snap for bag fastener
· 1 x 26cm x 33cm stiff plastic canvas for bag base stiffener
· 1 x 14mm wide eyelet kit (colour to suit top band of the bag) – optional if you want tied-on bag straps
. 2m Rope cord for bag straps - optional if you want tied-on straps.
If you have any questions please let me know.